Today I’m going to share with you some tips from bra maker ThirdLove, who creates stylish and comfortable bras, on how to make wearing a bra a painless and comfortable (as possible) experience
- If you feel that the straps are too tight (or too loose), adjust them (simple, right?).
- Tighten straps every month or so to make sure they are supportive and snug
- The scoop and swoop: gather your girls and make sure each breast is secured into each cup as you pull back on the wire
- Go for a snug band to avoid unwanted side boob
- Avoid a riding up band: If you can fit two fingers underneath the back of the band, then your band is the right size!
- To avoid cup gaping, try adjusting the straps of your bra. If that doesn’t help, consider going down a cup size.
For more helpful tips take a look at the link below with tricks on how to avoid an uncomfortable experience with your bra. Visit thirdlove.com for the most comfortable bras and underwear out there!
Bra-blems solution link: file:///C:/Users/Uzochi/Downloads/ThirdLove_Fit%20Issues.pdf